Are you ready to feed your family a week of wholefood dinners based on ONE quick prep session?
Are you ready to be inspired by just how easy (and budget-friendly) it can be?
Then join me for a Meal Plan Masterclass this weekend, 30th and 31st October.
If feeding your family sometimes feels like it’s all too much and you just want it to be EASY… then you need to be here for this.
By the end of our session, you will:
- discover why meal planning might not be working for you (and what you can do about it!)
- learn simple, actionable steps that you can take every week to make meals easier (I’ll be sharing the things I do EVERY week to stay organised)
- prep and cook for flexible family meals, with simple recipes
- have a simple weekly dinner plan with less than 20 ingredients
- feel inspired and ready for the week ahead
I’ll be running the Masterclass at two different times, so you can choose the session that suits you best…
Grab your knife and chopping board and I’ll see you at your kitchen bench!
Meet Your Host
Hi. I’m Katherine McCoy. I live in Sydney, Australia with my Irish husband and three beautiful kids – aged 11, 9 and 5.
Yes, life is busy, but I am determined to feed my family real, healthy food – and not break the bank while doing it!
I love cooking and creating recipes, and I appreciate the ease that meal planning brings to my life. After years of friends asking “how do you do it?” and requesting recipes and meal plans, I decided to create Fresh Fast & Frugal to help others see that providing your family with real food that is good for them doesn’t have to cost you the earth, all your spare time, or your sanity!
“Thank you so much for helping us get off to a great start this week. Love your work!”Shannon, Member since Nov ’20